Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Best Of 2010 Vol1

It took me A while making this compilation, but there he is! You might think too early to determine the best song of 2010, but It's not. I found so much good stuff that Putting 40 songs in one compilation would have too big. If I find a lot of other good stuff, I just need to put vol2 of 2010 and that's what I think it’s gonna happen.

Playlist:

1-Make Do And Mend- Transparent Seas

2-A Billion Ernies- Gone

3-Alkaline Trio- Dine, Dine My Darling

4-After The Fall- Ruins

5-Ass Federation- Nazis Have A Small Penises

6-CiBHCiTY- Дешевые Жизни

7-Golliwog- Blue On Blues

8-The Informant- Stick Around

9-After The Fall- Collar City

10-Burning Love- Gain

11-Streetlight manifesto- Hell

12-La Dispute- How I Feel

13-Make Do And Mend- Cobwebs

14-We Are the ocean- (I'll Grab You By The) Neck Of The Woods

15-Comeback kid- G.M. Vincent & I

16-Touche Amore- I'll Get My Just Deserve

17-Les vulgaires Machins- Le mythe de la démocratie

18-Fact- This Is The End

19-Brazen Hell- Corrosion

20-Propagandhi- Gamble

Download by Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment